©TV Gsieser Tal_Kamilla Photography
"summer in the Dolomites"
The use of local natural materials for furniture and floors, as well as the choice of colors and shapes guarantee a pleasant stay.
We are supplied exclusively with energy from renewable energy sources: electricity from hydroelectric energy, heat from wood chips and solar panels.
Gia Tradition is our hospitality and quality of service. The use of fresh produce and cooperation with local agriculture have always been our ambitions. The South Tyrolean breakfast will spoil you in the morning with fresh local products.
Sunny and welcoming, in the traditional alpine style, charming and refined, this motto in our bed and breakfast accompanies your holiday with all the comforts of a 3-star hotel service. Also free mountain view, Oasis sauna, garage.
• Boxspring beds for comfortable sleep • Floor to ceiling windows for plenty of light in the room • bathroom with natural light • Free WiFi internet access • Use of the sauna oasis • Garage box • including MOBILCARD for train/bus
Climate House A newly built nature · large 60 m2 and comfortable units: bedroom, large living room with sofa bed, plenty of balcony/terrace
• Floor in solid natural oak and local carpentry furniture
• Boxspring beds for comfortable sleep
• Floor to ceiling windows for plenty of light in the room
• bathroom with natural light
• Free WiFi internet access in all apartments
• Use of the sauna oasis in the Garni Sunnleit'n with internal access
• Box garage for all apartments
• including MOBILCARD for train/bus
With hotel service: including breakfast buffet in the Sunnleit Garni, daily room cleaning, tea kitchen
or without hotel service: including fully equipped kitchenette, induction hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, weekly cleaning and towel change, weekly linen change
A vacation just to feel good.
We attach particular importance to a healthy and fresh diet. A rich and vital breakfast buffet with fresh products from the region.
In our sauna and wellness oasis you will find a Kneipp pool, a Tyrolean sauna, an infrared cabin and a steam bath. This creates inner peace!
Discover the beautiful mountains or the countless cycle paths in the green Val Pusteria in summer.
With the new Ski-Mobile Dolomites, you can reach the summit of Plan de Corones in less than half an hour from the hotel.
• Rich breakfast buffet with products from our mountain farmers • Optionally with half-board menu in our sister hotel Dolomiten • All rooms with balcony, partly with a splendid view of the Braies Dolomites • Free use of the sauna oasis • WLAN • Private parking and garage • MOBILCARD included for train / bus • Children in Comfort or Superior room up to 3 years free, 3-6 years -50%, 6-12 years -30%